Friday 15 September 2017

The Flower Challenge #12 Reminder


Hi there friends, it's half way through the latest
challenge  over at 'The Flower Challenge' and already
 there are some amazing cards in our gallery.
 
 This month our challenge is...
 
 
 
 Please add our cue card above or the grid 
 one below when entering our challenge.


Ok here is a reminder of the grid for the
Tic-Tac-Toe challenge. All you have to do is
 choose any line and make a card using those
 elements.

You can choose a line across or diagonally.


                                                                          

This is what I came up with for my Reminder
 card. Do please check out my lovely teamies cards
 and leave them some comment love ;)


               
I chose to use the middle line this time......(Gems, Water colour, CAS)

White Linen card
TH Watercolour card
WPlus9 Beautiful Bouquet Dahlia's stamps
TH Distress inks
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Glamour Dust
 Papermania Clear Gems
          

I stamped my image onto water colour card, then used
my inks to colour the image. A loose water colour again
         around the edge of my flowers as a background.          

I stamped my sentiment straight to my card panel and
another on a separate piece of card which I had
water colored gently first. I stuck my larger sentiment to
my panel raising it up a little first using 3d pads.

I then stuck my card panel to an A6 top fold card base.
A sprinkling of  clear gems and a touch of Glamour dust
completed my card.


                                                                        
You have until the 25th Sept to join in our challenge, 
please do... we just love seeing all your amazing creations ;)


11 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Beautifully water coloured and such a pretty and elegant card x

Mac Mable said...

Love the updated blog header too x

Dortesjs said...

a very beautiful and sweet card

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Viv, pretty flowers and lovely colours - a fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a lovely, elegant looking card mf...so fresh feeling too.
xx Karen

Aileen said...

beautiful card for the reminder wonderful watercolouring

Gerrina said...

Wow I love the sunny yellow and the beautiful watercolouring you did again on this one! Hope you have a fun sunday!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Vivien, love, love the lovely shades of yellow on your card, I don't use this color nearly as often as I should, it always sends a message of freshness and sun filled days.
Beautiful my friend.
Hugs,
Maria.

Pam said...

Beautiful! Love your colors.

Cara said...

Gorgeous card, love the background and vintage feel x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GORGEOUS!
Faith
x

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...